Karma Collects In Toto

Hulk Hogan has told lies about me for almost 20 years now. Me telling the truths about Terry Bollea for about an hour is justified as far as I am concerned, and long overdue.

There are Eight Parts and a Bonus.

Enjoy. Thanks again, all you UW fans, for all the great memories.

A warning: there is some strong, adult language in these videos; not much, some. There ARE NOT streams of cuss words and there is NO language — NONE– that is sexually explicit, but there are a few choice F’bombs. Just letting you know in case you might decide to watch these clips in the presence of kids. My advice is to not do that.

Comments
104 Responses to “Karma Collects In Toto”
  1. Scott R says:

Warrior Thank you so much for setting the record straight. I really think you summed up everything when you said and I quote ” Hulkamania is entwined in society by the example you have set, On how to Fuck up a life”.. I don’t believe it’s ever been put more plainly than that. Once again Thankyou One Warrior that always believes: Scott

2. Gylliann Silvermoon says:

Powerful truth Warrior Man. The gun is cocked & loaded. Waiting for you to pull the trigger. OWN it baby!!

3. Timmy Thunders says:

Well said Warrior! Thanks for the inspirations over the years. Remember “Its Better To Die On Your Feet, Than To Live On Your Knees” ALWAYS BELIEVE!

4. frederic says:

Hi Warrior,

thanks for the great post, looked forward to it!
    Just a thought I hope you’ll address to in a next post:
    In the teaser video from last week, you refered to a comeback on tv being communicated in a major announcement. In this video, you make a calling to all us out here joining you in a positive inspiring movement, and to enlist in this. There are still open questions. What’s your plan?

A curious and longtime fan !

5. GC says:

Did you know OWN lawyer fucked you over in your litigation with PSI and Bernie Gernay because he thought you were a piece of shit and he was not afraid to say so.
    LOL!

6. poeman says:

i am saying right now that after hearing this that karma in deed is collecting and I WANT TO SHOW AND SAY RIGHT HERE THAT I AM ENLISTING TO HELP YOU LEFT THAT BULLET WARRIOR MAN. this was awesome and very enlightening. KUDO’S to you WARRIOR MAN for exposing this ROTTEN, MOLDY STINKY PIECE OF CHEESE.

7. Nas says:

A Video Twitter responds from Hogan !!! That is a bit fucked up the way he is saying the things he is saying in this video ! He is like I dunno what the problem is and as far as I am concern We are all cool !!! Well I posted the link to your videos from your blog on his Official Facebook Page and I asked him to Explain Himself ! Growing up with Hulk and Macho Man never had the time to realise that he is been such a phoney and such a manipulative person ! Thank you for showing us the real side of Hogan ! As far as I am concern I think The Ultimate Warrior is awesome ! And u always been ! I loved the whole gimmick and I dunno if Sting from TNA is using your Gimmick or The Raven lol (which I think is the same person in the WWF/WCW) I dunno ! I will keep watching your blog and will keep spreading the word as much as I can ! Would u reckon that I will get kicked out if I go with Ultimate Warrior Shirt on TNA Impact Tour in UK next year Lolz ! I hope I wont ! Even so if I do I will Film it and show you ! Thanks for all the good words and Happy Belated Birthday Wishes ! From an Bulgarian Warrior Fan currently living in UK :)
    Nas

8. Jeremy says:

Mr. Warrior,

I wish all young men in this deteriorating Country could watch this series of videos. All too often, instead of putting their noses in books, young people in our society look for the easy way to success. But, as you pointed out in Ms. Brooke’s case, the worthwhile experiences of rejection, self improvement, and overcoming obstacles to achieve a goal will never be recognized with that shortcut mentality. People like Terry Bollea are doing nothing but contributing to the downfall of our once great Country with the attitude of entitlement. Did the pioneers of our Country have a sense of entitlement? Hell no! They put their lives on the line to have a better life. To build railroads, industries, and to provide for other citizens. This is where We as a People are failing. Too many sit in line with their hands out because life is too hard. I say, in the words of the Warrior, “GO HOME!”

Those that choose not to be Warriors, TRUE MEN, TRUE WOMEN…are missing out on Life’s greatest Opportunity. To OWN your life.

9. DL says:

Hey Warrior,

Thanks very much for posting this. I think I speak on behalf of all the warriors when I say that we’re waiting with bated breath for the major announcement you have in store for us :-)

10. Andy Mac says:

Enjoyed these videos.

11. Steve says:

Warrior man,

Much respect to you for giving your perspective of life and revealing a truthful sentiment on a man who I always knew should not be admired. I’ve always respected your unique personality in real life and as a kid was certainly looking foward to see a Warrior or a Macho Man instead of a Hulk. Thank you for having the guts to teach others that he is not a man to follow maybe learning from his mistakes are ok but following in his footsteps are not. I agree for a man who has had the opportunities that very few on this earth can get he certainly dropped the ball in so many ways. You are a good man Warrior. I do have one curious question I hope you can answer. What are you views on Vince? I know you don’t see eye to eye but is their any respect for him? Maybe his business acumen? Or the way his family turned out wich seems pretty good to me his children seem to be very intelligent with an aggression to succeed. Any thoughts it would make a great second video.

Steve

12. Ben says:

I’m loading the bullet into the chamber. Anytime, anywhere, Warriors will follow you to the end!

Always Believing,

Ben

13. mike says:

can’t wait to read the book hogan is a piece of garbage thanks for having the courage to say what needed to be said

always believe

mike

14. 1WarriorFan says:

That was just f’ing **EPIC**! Thanks for putting it our there Warrior and thank **YOU** for all the memories and the ones to be made!

15. George says:

Great video. I’ve always been a big fan of yours and still have a poster of you in my gym. I just wish you would have never left WWF back in the day.

16. Robert McConvey says:

Hi Warrior,

Thank you very much for standing up and saying what needed to be said. Inspiring stuff.

A long time fan
    Robert

17. Ali Ashkanani says:

bullet is in the chamber Sir ,

Ready to use .

I’m Always Believe

Your Far Fan
    Ali

18. Paul says:

It has been at least 2 decades of waiting for just ONE of Hulk Hogan’s peers to stand up and tell the truth about this piece of garbage. Bret Hart shined a little light in his autobiography but Warrior exposed so much and confirmed what I – and many others – suspected over the years.

The nail was hit squarely on the head – the opportunity that Hogan had (and to some degree still has) to do the right thing, make the right choices, be a man and speak the truth to help inspire & motivate seems to be oblivious to him.

It is never too late to change – and I subscribe to the theory “never say never” but Hulk Hogan may be that one exception.

What a waste… and for what?

Kudos to Warrior in setting the record straight and opening up a lot of eyes not just on how Hogan operates but for wanting to help others reach their potential and be successful the right way.

19. scalez says:

Long overdue. Behind the work, Hogan is a disturbed individual. It’s funny that clouded people in the business that are so wrapped up in the work propagate the idea that Warrior is unstable and difficult; yet the sociopathic joke Hogan is still held to some messianic status. Warrior is a human being that is able to live life and appreciate its basic values, while robotic liars and users like Hogan try to fill their empty soul with triviality. Kudos, Warrior.

20. Frank says:

Hardcore facts harder then any match I watched.
    Brutally honest too much for those Hulkamaniacs to handle.

21. Stephen Ashworth says:

Hi Warrior,

I hope you are well and enjoyed the birthday celebrations yesterday!

First things first I want to say a big thank you for taking the time to record and post the Karma Collect videos, not to mention the melted cheese bonus video! I thought that was such an apt way at looking at the effect Hulk Hogan has on the business and also the people and talent he is around 24/7 by the way.

I have to say after watching the videos it’s shocking to hear that someone who preaches say your prayers and eat your vitamins, someone who wore a cross around his neck and gave the impression that he was a true christian in all sense of the word. You know being responsible, being caring, being unselfish, being a good father to his children and actually thinking about the effect he might have on people around him. You know being a good human being, something that many people in the wrestling business and around the world are in capable of which makes me sick to my stomach.

A lot of people wonder where I have gained my maturity from, where I have gained my caring nature, my constant yearning to create and be creative, a yearning to develop as a man and human being. My responsible and unselfish nature, my driven attitude and you know the more I think about it the more I truly believe after following your career and also getting to know the man behind the face paint on the Warrior Machete blog that it has a lot to do with YOU. The example you set, the inspiration you gave me, the morals you stood by and the constructive nature that you have. These have all rubbed off on me and you know I have touched on this previously in another email but you truly have inspired me and many Warriors to become better men or women. To truly grow and mature in all departments, to be driven and to have goals that you want to achieve in life.

How many Hulkamaniacs can say the same?

You know I actually respect Hogan as a performer, and for being a talented wrestler and knowing how to work a crowd. He has a real presence as ‘Hulk Hogan’ but beyond that I really don’t respect him at all.

You have hit on many reasons yourself in these videos and I have already gone over some of those reasons above but the biggest reason for me is this. You cannot have a gimmick that preaches say your prayers eat your vitamins and to be a christian. To be a true patriot. When the reality is you are a drug addict, a cheat, a bad father and husband, a childish and negative human being. You don’t take vitamins Terry you snort cocaine, smoke pot and take gimmicks to help you get through the day. How can you preach to being a christian when you have an open marriage? I just don’t get that Terry. I am not even married and I am 31 and I have more of a grip on reality than you do brother. Shouldn’t you be ashamed Terry?

Warrior you made so many good points in these videos and I enjoyed getting more of an insight into Terrys life, the way he operates, the effect he has on those around him, his relationship with Randy, how Randy may have been a ‘recluse’ because he chose to care for his dying father, and the way they have tried to belittle and disgrace you at every opportunity they have.

There’s so much that I get from these videos and I truly believe you did the right thing in letting us know exactly the kind of individual Terry Bollea truly is. He has let everyone down in his life including himself.

It’s time that Terry grew up, matured, took some time to reflect on his life and on his mistakes and become a better man. As you have said he still runs around with the same head on, unlike you who doesn’t run around with the 30 year old head on anymore you developed as a man and you applied yourself to mature both educationally and in your life beyond the wrestling business.

Hogan is still selling his soul to this day, he is going the same way as Ric Flair is and he’ll still be wrestling or making appearances 5 years from now like Ric Flair just to pay the bills and to pay his ex wives. You on the other hand have a stable and creative life, a life that’s productive and gives you great pleasure. It’s full of positivity and it shows in you.

I hope that Terry can learn something from these videos, and not just Terry for that matter but for any selfish, unproductive, negative, man childs out there in the business or outside of it. We truly have the power to change, all it takes is dedication and a will to become a better person but most are too lazy to give it a try, most have given up and will stay on self destructive paths and by then it will be too late not just for them but the people around them.

I guess you could say that some will simply never learn Warrior. Some will never learn!

I really like the idea of a Warrior community by the way, the Warrior spirit is a powerful entity that has the potential to change so many lives.

Thank you Warrior!

Steve

P.S Thanks for really telling it like it is, I can’t tell you how much we all appreciate the insight and inspiration you have given us, for you to take the time to construct these videos and post updates on Twitter and the website is really very much appreciated.

22. lee says:

Excellent!!!!,,,,Just because you didnt do all the cliq things back in the day ,,thats why they try to shoot you down now
    When is the book coming out????

23. Tony R. says:

Mr. Warrior,
    Thank You so much sir for finally putting that piece of crap Terry in his rightful place.I’m really happy as a life long Warrior that some perspective has been put on this situation.Frankly,It should’ve come sooner.Seems to me that he has always been threatened by your success inside and outside the sports entertainment world and the same went with how he treated Randy for all these years too.I want to personally thank you for inspiring my OWN life and I’m glad that you have been able to share that with all of us Warriors and am glad that finally your voice was heard.Can’t wait for the book,hope it comes out soon!

Always Believing Since ’89,
    Tony R.

24. Neil says:

Count me in, Warrior. Eloquently done and I salute you for finally standing up to tell the truth. I’ve always believed and always will.

25. Chris says:

Wow, I’m all in for the Warrior movement. Let’s load that fucking
    bullet & take down that piece of shit . Warrior you have Owned Coke Hogan physically in the ring, now you OWN his melted cheese mind. Your videos are so profound that Hogan will need someone to explain them to him cuz his brain is fried. Bravo Warrior. Once again you’ve inspired me & invigorated my WARRIOR soul. You’ve known me for a while, so you know, I ALWAYS Believe.

26. Johnny Reyes II says:

Hey Warrior

Longtime fan my first ever match I watched was You and Hogan at WM 6. You have always been my favorite superstar in and outside of the ring. Thanks for the video, it was great. Sign me up for the OWN ARMY!!!!

27. Warrior is the Best says:

Ultimate Warrior is a legend, a creed, a way of living. We are on your side man, keep up the good work!

28. Marcus Sawyer says:

Wow, just wow man.

I went to a gig tonight and came straight home to check if these videos were up, indeed they were, and indeed, wow!

Whats next Warrior? let me know if i can help, i can do you a flashy little intro video like Hulk has, i do after effects and video editing, as well as musical composition, if needed i can send you some examples, any way i can help, i’d love to!

I’m still in disbelief you are back in my life 0_o

Sincerely,
    Marcus Lee Sawyer
    Chincho Chichi (my indian name)

29. JC says:

Dude, I mean Warrior, that’s your name right? STOP SMOKING CRACK… You are irrelevant to the world, stop trying to become relevant, everyone in the business said YOU were the piece of garbage, why is that? And you come here wasting your time (Not like you have anything else to do obviously) doing like 9 or 10 videos talking smack about Hogan? Are you that pathetic? Can’t you move on with your life as he just moves on with his? Your the phony, and you had a cool character but that is all that kept you alive, you were by far the worst wrestler in the history of the business… You are going to get sued and lose those $13 bucks you have in the bank and the 6 bucks you have in your sock drawer… Dude you have been a liar too, just that these post comments here won’t call you out… It doesn’t matter though, if Karma hits Hogan, it will hit you too, and if you think all the bad things that happen to him are deserved, your pretty sick and have no right to be talking about others, your an old has been, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, your not a warrior, your a regular dude who was famous like 20 years ago!

30. John K. says:

Warrior, thanks for setting the record straight, particularly in segment 4, defending Randy Savage. Hogan would sell the shirt off his daughter’s back if it brought him more popularity.

And at 52, you still look ULTIMATE, better than today’s talent.

Any chance you could turn your attention to Bret Hart and some of the others who’ve bashed you? Hart has always come across as an arrogant punk, in my opinion.

Oh, and this retard, who flat-out stole everything about the Ultimate Warrior (except the natural charisma and physique, of course): http://www.myspace.com/onewarriornationllc

31. Bo Grizzly says:

Now that was real. OWN Real! Warrior laid it out like a dmn Grizzly Bear, with no fear and no remorse. All I can say about Hulk Hogan is:

THAT SUCKA JUST GOT SERVED!

Anyway, he’ll probably go take it on the arches now. After all, he is just a brainless, heartless coward!

32. Steven Skinner says:

Thanks for video, always awsome when you have something new posted.

First time I watched the videos , at the end I gathered it ment something was in the works, and I think this is on peoples minds. But after thinking about it, I think Warrior means is our actions in society in terms of good deads and decisions we make is what is going to be Hulk Hogans Karma, and Warrior shouldering the bullet ect ment he will lead by example….I dont know if im correct but i think that was the jist of it?

I wish he went into my detail about the Summerslam dispute he bought up, also I think Warrior needs to make another Warrior Workout DVD , one full details at length, I think alot of people would support that. 1 CD on nutrition, 1 CD on Warrior training and 1 cd on Mind.

Thanks again Warrior for a good post.

Steve

33. Tim B says:

Warrior,

Its so nice to let that truth out, my man! Truth speaks for itself, not to sound cliche. Thank you for my childhood, thanks for giving me inspiration as a youth. I have even more respect for you when I see that the person I idolized as a kid, has became a smart and honorable man.

Live from Afghanistan,
    Tim
    Bravo 27

34. Timothy says:

Well said always knew he was a piece of crap along with bishoff. Any thoughts of returning to the wwe? We need you back one last time you always been one of my all time favorite wrestlers, I totally love to see you and John cena team together!

35. Dave W. says:

Well Warrior I thank you for your time and your willingness to share your mind. I think that a great deal of what you have said is true… because it makes a lot of sense. I also believe that some of the things here are probably your point of view, and the truth lies somewhere in the middle of your memory and Hogan’s memories. In all honesty it seems like there are time when what came out of your mouth was simply “sour grapes”. Let’s not lose sight of the fact that many others besides Terry, others who have actual reputations for being men of honor, have said unflattering things about you as well. So while I believe much of what you say – I also think you need to look in that big mirror of life too Warrior. You aren’t as “great” a man as you think you are… and Hogan isn’t as “crappy a human” as you think he is.

36. adrian says:

Hi Warrior!

I had always been a fan of yours and always admire you for been a role model. We are in desperate need of role models. People or should I say stars only care about filling their bank accounts no matter the cost but you are different. Believe it or not I carry your training at the gym videos on my iphone and it gives me the motivation I need to exercise daily and become a better human being. I bought the wwe warrior DVD hoping to relive all the incredible moments we as warriors live together but instead got a worthless dvd that when I see it I have to fast forward through the interviews.

I wish with all my heart that one day we can have a decent dvd with your insight on each match. I now have you in twitter and read your comments daily.

Remember that we are still warriors and continue following one of the few leaders worth following.

Thanks for keeping it real.

By the way I am 35 years old and Costarican.

Hope you can come and visit with your family and enjoy Costa Rica.

God Bless.

Adrian

37. Michael Morse says:

I’m a 31 year old physically disabled Special Operations Veteran, I survived a 2500ft combat jump with no working parachute and forced to medically retire. All that was less painful than what all was said here, but I agree it needed to be said. That being said Hogan has done some messed up things, and his life behind the screens and cameras isn’t perfect by far, there are not a lot of people out there that can and do practice what they preach. Overall he did help give dreams and goals to a generation, he was not the only one by far, out of the old greats. His other actions and words as of late make me do a serious face palm he had the potential to do a lot more, his ego caught to large of a rise, his integrity failed, I do think with most things as of late, as well as the Warriors words hopefully gave him a reality check. In his interviews you can see it in his face, sadness and remorse for most things that transpired, and all though he brought it on himself a part of me dose feel sorry for the man, he just has not come fully out and admitted everything it‘s hard to do and choke down, and it doesn’t get any easier with age. Warrior was, and still is my #1 all time favorite the pure intensity, size, drive, integrity, his persona, and his real life, even back to me body slamming my Hulk Hogan pillow as a kid watching the two of them go head to head on my old TV telling my parents I want to grow up to be like the Warrior. One thing that is always important is to be honest with yourself and others, with the Warrior it is always what you see is what you get no B.S, as well as the ability to balance several different aspects of life, projects, and keep it all separate, truly admirable I can’t wait for the book to come out. I am a big believer in karma and everyone gets theirs in time good and bad, most of Hogan’s has been slamming into him in the past few years, to many years of living the persona and burning bridges, most people around his life I see as using him and I see him as more oblivious to his surroundings, and the loyalties of people around him. It’s one of those things me and my old Army friends used to joke around about, if the shit hit the fan would you be there for me, no mater how bad, would you take that bullet for me even if it meant loosing your own life. If people can answer yes to this then they are your friends, or a least an honorable person. Most people I see around Hulk come off a spoiled, or self centered, leaching the life out of him. You become what you surround yourself with and then you just feed back into it in a cycle until you crash and burn. Some people wake up after this, turn their life’s around and do the right thing, some just get right back up and stand in line to go again. I see both of these in Hulk, it’s like the kid who cant stop falling off his bike and skinning his knees but has trouble learning or facing why he fell in the first place, part of it I think he is afraid if he fully came out and said everything that he would loose what he has left, and he has the need to be loved and liked by everyone. But most people would still back him and say finally about time, now make the best of what you have left. I do hope he can make the best out of things and turn his life around, because in many aspects he was one role model for my generation and it is hard to see one fall. Most the Randy Savage thing still upsets me, how can you be to good for a good mans BBQ, I don‘t care if I was the president if the man was once my friend even with a 10 year gap you make time as you get older to at least touch base, even if it‘s just to go listen to the man talk and drink a beer and relax, but its part his ego part his persona, that he lives it to the max, after time you begin to think it, on that I give it to him he is dedicated to the role. I do look for the best in people and I believe people have the ability to change most the time it just takes a huge bite in the ass to do it. I believe he has had many small bites and I hope the Warriors big bite kick starts something good and not just more drama. The Warriors blogs are something me and the wife listen to together always good things come out, and he is honest. It’s like when I was in College and Hennery Rollins would come and do his spoken word, good men saying good things.

38. usmc3073 says:

Warrior,

This is the stern talking too, the tough love if you will that should have been told to Hogan 20 years ago before he became a walking parody of himself. I can understand the passion you have Warrior. I believe its because of your complete passion for life that you really do understand how completely unforgivable it is to have a life and then flush it down the toilet like a piece of crap. The message is clear don’t waste your life and don’t follow pathetic examples of humans who do. I respect you for standing up. I am a former Marine. My brothers in arms who died, they didn’t die for their country or for medals or for your freedom or any other ethereal warm and fuzzy concept. They died for their brothers to the left and to the right. They died because they could not bear the thought of their fellow Marine warriors going into the fight alone. Honor, Courage, and Commitment are not just words to us they are the very tenants we live and die by. Warrior, I respect you as a man and I respect your tenacity in telling the truth. Semper Fi.

39. Richard says:

Great stuff Warrior, his vanity overtook his mind…

40. Deezymon says:

JC, “Hulk” (haha), has disrespected Warrior and so many others who he worked with throughout the years, and he is sick of the bull. This had to be done to tell the people out there the truth. I grew up watching both these performers and they were both headliners. You cannot tell me the warrior didn’t work his ass off the years he was in professional wrestling, like you couldn’t tell this guy went through extensive training to become the actor he was at the time, as well as an athlete with incredible charisma. All those guys trashing him on “The self destruction of the Ultimate Warrior” saying that he was unprofessional and dangerous, that he was too rough on his opponent were paid to say that, because he left the business on his own terms, and VM couldn’t take it. You are telling me that when The Undertaker Chokeslammed ManKind off the hell in the cell that it was less dangerous than a gorilla press slam and a clothesline off the ropes with a little phaZ behind it, come on Scott Stiener used to through his opponents all around the ring like rag dolls, and damn, Edge freekin speared one of the Hardys off a ladder. The Warrior never even used a weapon from what I remember. So the warrior is only hated on by these guys because of the bottom line, MONEY, paid by the WWE. We see right through that stupid video you made VM. Warrior always stayed true to his supporters. Thanks Man.

41. Warrior Man,

Thanks for the insight on Hogan. I always thought he was overrated, just had the right gimmick at the right time. You are the only talent from that era that successfully challenged Hulkamania in popularity and stature and he hates you for it. He shoulda hung it up 15 years ago. It’s just embarrassing and it makes me wonder who could have gotten over if he wasn’t standing in the way. I would respect him more if he would have actually grown old gracefully and not like a geezer in teen clothes. Some guys just don’t know when to hang it up, still wishing for a piece of the 80′s-90′s glory days. Look at Iron Sheik, Koko, Jake, the list goes on.

Keep fighting the good fight man.

John Youngsman
    Oak Harbor, WA

42. Gerry says:

Opened my eyes to a whole lotta stuff that i was ignorant to, nothing i can say other than thank you!

43. ollie says:

i agree with some of what you said but it really didnt need to be told. its not just hulk who says bad stuff about you. in fact hes one of the more kind people who “attack” you. im not a big fan of his but really what did saying all this achieve? no one really cares people who dont like him already dont like him and people who do will think your lying.

44. Jeff says:

Mr Warrior,

Enjoyed the videos, been watching since I was 6 as my grandmother got me started watching wrestling and still watch til this day. I didn’t know until two weeks ago that you had tweeter (I never use it anyways, this is actually my first post to something on here) and after hearing you were I quickly looked you up. I remember watching you in the ring, your intensity outside and inside the ring was unmatched by anyone, it still is IMO as well as the opinions of my friends as we still have discussions of who the best wrestlers were/are and who brought the best memories to us.

Anyways, need to stop rambling. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday (know it’s a little late) and glad your still living and loving life healthy. Hopefully one day I’ll get to meet the ULTIMATE charismatic Warrior. You had impact in the industry, trust me I’m proof.

-Jeff Colson

45. Rick Strom says:

Hi Warrior happy birthday! by the way.thanks for sharing can’t say that i enjoyed that but it was interesting!Not everyone makes the right choices in life Terry ex-wife seems like a soiled phony to me.However it is up to him to take responsibility for his marriage and family.Anyway good luck with the book hope to see you around promoting it!People like yourself that understand life need to be heared because there are alot of people that have lost there way these days it seems.But i think @ the end of the day when you look back its far better to help then hurt!Still a big fan.Take Care Rick

46. Shane says:

Anyone see Terry’s responses? He’s trying to turn it around and make Warrior look like he’s the one who’s crazy.

From Terry’s Twitter page:

“he’s in trouble he’s not the same person I feel bad for him.”

“hate from hateful people only brings more negative into your life,I don’t want to be one of those people ,good luck to you. HH”

“it’s ok I hope and pray Jim gets hisife together ,it’s so sad HH”

“I hope that he gets his life on track ,we pray for him every day. HH”

“it’s ok I hope and pray Jim gets hisife together ,it’s so sad HH”

—————

LOL…

Is it possible that Terry is a sociopath?

Profile of the Sociopath
    This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as “their right.”

Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others’ feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet “gets by” by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others’ lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

47. Joshua H. says:

Warrior Thank you for all that you have done for the wrestling business… I have a lot of respect for you and the business. You know all that you have said, really doesn’t Surprise at all in fact I met him once and he just blew me off like he was GOD and I’m nothing. All I said was Whats up hulk. I know he’s a lair,cheater and a pieces of S**t. I really do hope he gets whats coming to him. I know that sounds like I am a prick but when you met someone and they do that to you it really pisses you off……

WARRIOR YOU ARE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE WRESTLERS MAN..
    Joshua

48. Shane says:

Great job Warrior! I’m sure that many people have dealt with these type of personalities in the workplace….and people stay silent in fear of losing their jobs. Fortunately somebody has the balls to say what needed to be said. Like you said, Warrior, karma catches up with these types of personalities eventually. Based on what you and others have said over the years, Terry seems to have the traits of a sociopath.

———————-

•First, you’ll know a sociopath from the description/list posted above here. Also, as another poster wrote, get a book on sociopaths and it will help you beyond belief. Even a book or article on controlling personalities or borderline personalities will help you. Once you can identify the pattern you will begin to “see the light.” Sociopaths are charming at first and may seem charming and normal to everyone around them. But they have an almost scary need for control. They will isolate you from friends and family and you will be tangled in your web before you know it.
    •The key characteristics of a sociopath include: (

1) having no conscience,

(2) inability to treat others as human beings, with feelings and rights and

(3) inability to learn from experience, from life. One result of this last is gross immaturity, though it may be hidden unless one knows the person well. A sociopath behaves as if he/she were the only person in the whole world and as if everyone else just existed for their benefit and had no existence in their own right.

(4) Sociopaths treat other people as toys and hanker after the power to control and hurt their “nearest and dearest.”

(5) Many are monumentally self-important: They may pretend to be millionaires, when in reality they are sliding towards financial disaster.

(6) Habitual dishonesty.
    •He will charm his way into your life and heart, then take complete advantage of you – your emotions, your finances, your intellect. He will make you think you are the crazy one. Your friends will see right through him. He will isolate you from your friends and possibly your family. He cannot hold a job and will probably commit crimes – theft, fraud, forgery, and spend time in jail or prison. He will abuse drugs or alcohol. He may abuse you.

49. Ravid says:

I have watched wrestling since the 1980′s. You, Hulk and Savage were my favourites. To be completely honest you come across in these videos as a very bitter and jealous guy of Hulk Hogan, Not saying the guy is a good guy but he is not the one making hour long videos about people.

You say he needs to grow up and that he is in the gimmick, but you are all about warrior gimmick, even in your studio you have old pics and stuff of yourself and lets be frank although I was a fan of yours, your career was very short lived and really as flash in the pan compared to Hogan who is a Legend.

A part of me believes you believe you are his equal in wrestling terms and fame and you refer to your fans as warrriors still, but I bet the majority of people do not even know who the hell you are, unless you came from my generation.

Maybe if you had not of been so greedy and wanted so much money you would of lasted as long as Hogan.

THese videos and your site smacks of Self indulgance, jealousy and desperation to remain in the spot light.

No one cares

50. JaTT says:

At last, someone with the balls to stand up and tell it like it is. I just hope all the world can see what a pitfull ‘man’ Hogan has become.

I hope more legends that Hogan has tried to destroy and lie about come out with the truth.

Always a warrior.

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. [...] I applaud Warrior for a job well done. These videos are great. Watch through the whole thing when you have the time. You can watch the videos at Warrior’s blog, here. [...]